rstc

enersolad2017

Enersol are now hiring Electricians and Apprentices on a scholarship programme for Limerick Institute of Technology. 

Limerick Institute of Technology has developed a 2-year work based apprenticeship specifically designed as a progression route for Qualified Electricians who wish to upskill and to acquire advanced knowledge to move into engineering roles. 70% of the time is spent on the job in their current role and the remaining 30% of the time is spent in LIT on two 15 week blocks.

Enersol invest heavily in training and development of staff each year and see this programme as a further initiative that will attract more people to join the Enersol team as they continue to provide excellent career opportunities for honest, reliable and hardworking people.

This advanced apprenticeship is for qualified electricians and for apprentice electricians who have passed their phase 6 exams and will have phase 7 completed before the 1st of September 2017.

If you are interested in joining the Enersol team please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

For more information on Enersol click here.